I’m no expert. This is a kind of POV/PSA in which I describe the little known ‘Cluster Headache’…maybe helpful to those people who are experiencing this rare and really painful type of ‘serial’ headache. They are dreadful, but it was a relief finding they are benign despite the intensity of the pain. I thought I was going to die from a brain hemorrhage until I accidentally read about my mysterious condition in a random magazine article. PS Thanks to all the YouTube-Clusterhead community! You get it…you REALLY get it! It is great to know I’m not alone: no longer do I need to have these monstrous headaches diminished by well-meaning (?) people who do not know what they are talking about. I honestly believe that experiencing the monumental pain of a Cluster headache has made me a stronger person: Anyone who can withstand this level of pain can endure anything.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Cluster Headaches: Treatment and Relief for Cluster, Cluster Migraine, and Recurring Eye-Stab Pain
- Migraine Headaches : About Cluster Migraines
- Headache Treatments : Natural Cures for Cluster Headaches
- Warning to migraine and cluster headache victims taking Reglan
- Pain Specialist Dallas TX, Headaches & Nausea, Dr. Gregory Ennis