Question by : Help, started with a headache, then severe headache, nausea, vomiting, and now diareah. ?
I had a normal headache, and then it became the worst throbbing headache I have ever had. So I took 5 in profin( yes that was dumb, my stomach was empty too) and now I can’t keep any food down and I feel horrible and am having diareah. What do I do?! Is this because of the in profin??
Answer by Simon
I don’t know what it is exactly, but drink A LOT of water. It is the best cure for anything.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- I put on alot of Cologne on my body, too much. two hours later i started to have a big headache & nausea too!?
- Q&A: I’ve had vomiting, nausea, loose stools, headache for 6 days. When should I feel better?
- I have severe upper neck pain with a headache and nausea. What can I do to relive my symptoms?
- I have a severe headache with nausea dizziness and metal tasting in my mouth?
- Betaserc (Betahistine) for headache, nausea, vomiting 30 tabs/8mg