Question by Denzel Gangsta: How do i get rid of a bad migraine headache without pills?
How do i get rid of a bad migraine headache? I dont have and pills and i got homework online to do so i cant get off the computer, plz help it hurts
Answer by dadnbob
Take some aspirin, drink some caffeine, put an ice pack on your head, turn down the brightness of your computer screen, turn off the music. None of this will take it away but all help a little.
Add your own answer in the comments!
- What are some ways to take away headaches without taking pills?
- Would Hyland’s Migraine Headache homeopathic remedy pills be good to use for normal headaches as well?
- How to get rid of a migraine headache?
- What happens if you take migraine pills when you don’t have a migraine?
- Can anyone tell me about any migraine pills they have used?