Question by Summer-breeze Pete: How to drink without getting a headache?
When i drink a couple of shots, i start to get a headache and feel like throwing up.
But the weird bit is that when i feel sick like this, I don’t feel drunk or anything. I can think clearly and function fine.
It’s as if i get a hangover right after i drink, not in the morning.
I need to drink a lot more for me to get drunk, but getting tipsy alone can give me a headache
Is it just genetics? what can i do?
Answer by mad cow
easy to fix, eat a fatty meal before hand, suffer from the same thing, also try and space the drinks out more. dont know what causes it
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- What is the best liquor to drink to avoid headaches?
- Natural diet vegetable drink P1 cure prevent Illness muscle aches cancer allergies migraine headache
- Help, started with a headache, then severe headache, nausea, vomiting, and now diareah. ?
- headache nausea yuck help?
- How do i get rid of a bad migraine headache without pills?