Question by ltoya201988: Headache, Nausea, Weakness. What could it be?
I’m not diabetic, but I get these symptoms very frequently. I wake up every morning with a headache. If I miss a meal these symptoms show. When I do eat I also get the weakness and nausea a few minutes after. I don’t inhale my food. I started feeling this way earlier so I ate an apple. Right after eating the apple the nausea and weakness disappeared. What could this possibly be?
BTW: I don’t have any insurance so I’m unable to see a doctor.
Answer by Sarah
Dehydration, not eating enough, not eating good enough food. Or it could be something like stomach cancer. Nah, probably not. You could have been poisoned by something, or it could be an internal problem.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- get headaches nausea and weakness
- head ache nausea vomiting weakness
- nauseous headache and weak
- Headache, Nausea, Stomach Virus. What sickness with these syptoms can put you in the hostpital?
- i have a temp of 37.2 dry cough with minimal sputum mild headache nausea drowsiness sore throat do i have pne?
- Headache nausea and incredible dizziness?
- Dizziness, burning sensations throughout body, sudden fatigue, minor headache,nausea?
- I am 35 years old and I have migraine pain last 15 years and I have taken many medicine with using the medinc?