Question by Erica: What can I do to prevent a headache the day after donating blood?
I try to give blood as often as possible because I am O-. But every time I do I get a headache the day after. This Friday, my high school is having a blood drive but I am scheduled to take the ACT on Saturday. How can I prevent the headache after donating blood so I can do as well as possible on the ACT test?
Answer by blackcat7727
drink alot of water and rest
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- When you give blood do you get headaches
- What types of foods prevent a migraine headache?
- How would you prevent the killer headaches after the monthly periods?
- What is the best way to try to prevent a migraine headache?
- Q&A: What could b the cause of nausea, headache and stomach aches that last pretty much all day long? ?
- Q&A: Can she take Meloxicam and two excedrin migraine in the same day?