Question by dude: Why do I have constant headaches after dental work?
I recently had new fillings in my teeth and a wisdom tooth pulled out and ever since i’ve had constant headaches, what’s wrong?
Answer by smithmartymay
could be stress?
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- headache after dental work
- recently had tooth pulled -can it cause nausea headache
- constant headache after dental work
- bad headaches after dental work
- tension headaches since dental work
- migraine headache after dental work?
- migraine from dental work
- had a tooth worked on why am I getting head aces
- fleeting constant headaches with dental work
- do you get a headach after the denist