Question by sugarrrcookies: Terrible headache, nausea, not being able to eat..what is it?
For the past couple of days, I’ve been waking up in the morning with a horrible headache. It seems like it’s starting on the crown of my head and working its way around my head. Right now I’m starving but I can’t eat because it makes me sick to even think about food. I’ve taken Tylenol, but it isn’t working. I have no idea what this is. Someone HELP.
Could it be dehydration???
Answer by answers
i have the same thing right now. trying to get answers here. i found some. im very hungry but at the thought of food nearly vomit. so first of take some advil. it relieves pain. some. give tylenol some time, it takes a while to process. get some rest and don’t make sharp movements. i know that sounds silly but it will calm you down. white rice if you have diarrhea , yogurt for nausea. absolutely drink tea. ok????
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- feeling of nausea and not being able to eat
- headache womiting what to eat
- I have diarrhea feel nauseous and have a terrible headache
- terrible headache
- what are causes of waking up and not being able to eat
- Q&A: I have a headache with nausea, being off balance and leg weakness. Any ideas as to what this may be?
- I put on alot of Cologne on my body, too much. two hours later i started to have a big headache & nausea too!?
- Q&A: headache, nausea, faint feeling, cant walk straight.?
- Q&A: Headache, Nausea, Weakness. What could it be?
- ive been really bloated nausea headache white discharge and a miissed period whats wrong?