by Auntie P
Question by ViOlaLiCiOuS: What are some natural headache remedies that work for muscular and just regular headaches?
Answer by **~Alymarie~**
ok, natural, an ice pack, or a bag of peas, to put on your head.
smelling lavender, that always helps me,
but i would honestly try taking either tylenol liquid gel;s (they’re not actually liquid) or aleve.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Q&A: What are some natural headache remedies that work for muscular and just regular headaches?
- Any natural remedies for headaches and dizziness?
- What over the counter headache medicines work for bad headaches?
- What is a good NATURAL way to cure headaches?
- Headache Relief Treatment | Natural Remedies