Question by tchme: What is the best liquor to drink to avoid headaches?
I get terrible headaches when I drink most wines or liquors. I found a Pinoit Grigio from Italy is fine, as well as Vodka distilled 5 times. I know there’s something that’s triggereing migraines in the liquor and those 2 liquors are apparently void of it. Do you know what’s in liquor that’s casuing headaches and what else is out there that might work for me to drink?
Answer by BarbieQ
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- best alcohol for migraine sufferers
- best alchol for migrain suffers
- best alhol for no headachr
- best loquir to avoid jeadavhe
- best alcohol to drink with migraines
- the best liquor with no headache
- vodka ok for migraine sufferers
- cheap liquor headache
- best vodka to avoid migraine
- what should migraine suffers drink for alchol
- Migraine Headaches : How to Avoid Getting Migraines
- Why do I keep getting headaches after doing intense exercise under the sun?
- Q&A: Why am I getting headaches when drinking during the day?
- Q&A: How do I break the caffeine habit without getting headaches?
- What should i do to get myself better from my migraine headaches ?