Question by freelancer_wyoming: What is the best way to get rid of a severe migraine?
I have severe migraines everyday. I wake up it’s there, I go to sleep it’s still there. For the past 6 years I have lived with a migraine that never goes away. I’ve tried all of the major OTCs and prescription medications for headaches and nothing ever works. If there is some odd, non-medication treatment (besides accupuncture which failed to work for me) that you’ve tried and it worked for you please let me know.
I’ve also been to many doctors because of this, I’ve spent time at MHNI (Michigan Head pain and Neurological Institute) which specializes in headaches, and they can’t even tell me what’s wrong.
Answer by zierenteka
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- unconventional migraine treatments
- What is a good way to get rid of a migraine headache without taking any medications and isn’t expensive?
- What can I do to get rid of my painful migraine headaches ?
- What are the alternative ways to get rid of a migraine headache ?
- What is a good way to get rid of a migraine?
- How can you get rid of a migraine headache?