Question by peavypeavy: Why exactly does loud noise/music cause headaches?
I’m just wondering what exactly happens in the brain that makes loud noises or music cause a headache (and make already-present headaches worse).
Thanks in advance!
besides the fact that the two long answers are suspicously similar/identical, they don’t give any insight to the biological basis of headaches.
Answer by Ossy
It perpetrates the eardrums which cause vibrations that are sent to the brain causing mild if not severe discomfort to the frontal lobes.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms:
- why do loud sounds give me a headache
- loud sound headache
- loud sound causes migraine
- loud noises and headaxhes
- loud noise causing headaches
- loud music migraine
- loud music and migraine headaches
- headache caused by loud noises
- head aches loud music
- can loud music cause headaches